Corona SDK CandyDrop Template – Now on CodeCanyon!
Sunday June 1st, 2014
This is a fully customizable template for CandyDrop (falling item collection) style game, developed using Corona SDK. Works on both iOS devices and Android!
The game features randomly generated dropping objects: candies and bombs
We will let you discover which one is good to collect
The longer the player plays, the faster the candies will drop. Points are increased by collecting candies. We also included Ads with AdMob, you can change them to whatever you like (Vungle,iAds, etc…) as long as they are supported by Corona SDK.
A lot of aspects can be easily customized in an easy to understand config file:
- Name of the company/dev in the credits
- Candy spawning frequency
- Points given by each collected candy
- Ad ON/OFF
- AdMob account
- Facebook app ID
- Facebook ON/OFF
The rest of the code is well commented, should not be a problem to change any other aspect not in the config. Included in the release:
- Game source for Corona SDK (.lua)
- Character spritesheet made with texturepacker
- Background music!
- A cool sound effect when you collect the candies
- Anything else you might need
You can find it here: